I make science YouTube videos for my Physics classes.
Feel free to use anything you find here!
Click any numbered topic to go directly to that topic’s YouTube video.
Some units also have a resource page with my videos and resources in one place.
Experiments and Data
- Converting Units – Multiplying by conversion factors
- Best Fit Line (by hand & digital)
- Proportional Reasoning and Function Types
Constant-Velocity Motion | Guided Notes
- Position (and Displacement) Equation
- Creating Position-Time and Velocity-Time Graphs
- Converting between Position-Time and Velocity-Time Graphs (Quantitative)
Forces, Pt. 1: Newton’s First Law | Guided Notes
- Six Common Types of Forces
- How to Draw Free Body Diagrams (Qualitative)
- Head-to-Tail Vector Addition
- Diagonal Vector Trigonometry (+Pyth. Theorem & Inverse Tangent)
- FBD Analysis w/Diagonal Force (pulling a box; constant speed)
- FBD Analysis w/Diagonal Force (helicopter flying; changing speed)
Forces, Pt. 2: Force Equations & Newton’s Third Law | Guided Notes
Accelerating Motion and Newton’s Second Law
- Introduction to Projectile Motion
- Projectile Motion Example: Horizontal Launch
- Projectile Motion Example: Diagonal Launch
Simple Harmonic Motion
- Forces and Energy in Simple Harmonic Motion (AP Physics 1)
- Period and Frequency in Spring-Block Oscillators (AP Physics 1)
If you’re a teacher and you’ve found the resources on my website helpful and want to buy me a coffee or something, you can click the button below or give through Venmo (username: JustinSiebert).
If you’re a student, I don’t want your money. But I love comments, so feel free to leave me a comment on this site or on a YouTube video!
Thank you so much!