I make science YouTube videos and other resources for my Anatomy & Physiology classes. Feel free to use anything you find here!
Click any numbered topic to go directly to that topic’s YouTube video.
Most units also have a resource page with my videos and resources in one place.
Anatomy & Physiology Videos
Intro to Anatomy and Physiology | Resource Page
Nervous System | Resource Page
- Neuron Structure and Function
- Types of Neurons – Structural and Functional Classes
- Action Potentials
- Synaptic Transmission
- Divisions of the Nervous System
- Brain: Cerebrum and Cerebellum
- Brain: Brainstem and Diencephalon
- Spinal Cord Injury Physiology
- Human Eye
Endocrine System | Resource Page
- How Hormones Communicate
- Endocrine Organs
- Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Thyroid (HPT) Axis
- Diagnosing Disorders with the HPT Axis
- Blood Sugar Regulation
Reproductive System | Resource Page
Skeletal System | Resource Page
Muscular System | Resource Page
- Muscles and Movement
- Skeletal Muscle Levels of Organization
- Sliding Filament Model and Excitation-Contraction Coupling
Cardiovascular System | Resource Page
- Components of the Blood
- Blood Types (ABO and Rh groups)
- Path of Blood Flow Through the Heart
- Heart and Circulation Model Tour
- Sheep Pluck Dissection (Heart, Lungs, Trachea)
- Arteries, Veins, and Blood Pressure Readings
Immune System | Resource Page
Digestive System | Resource Page
Urinary System | Resource Page
Medical Case Studies Elective
If you’ve found the resources on my website helpful and want to buy me a coffee or something, you can click the button below or give through Venmo (@JustinSiebert).
Thank you so much!