I make science YouTube videos and other resources for my AP Chemistry classes. Feel free to use anything you find here!
Click any numbered topic to go directly to that topic’s YouTube video.
Most units also have a resource page with my videos and resources in one place.
AP Chemistry Videos
Stoichiometry and Reactions
- Representations of Reactions – Particulate Diagrams and Net Ionic Equations
- Stoichiometry Map (including moles of reaction and heat of reaction)
- Stoichiometry Example Problems (including ideal gas, moles of rxn, & heat of rxn)
- Limiting Reactant and Percent Yield – Example Problem
Atomic Structure and Periodicity
Bonding and Intermolecular Forces
- Kinetics Rate Law and Rate Orders
- Integrated Rate Law and Half-Live Derivations
- Effect of Temperature and Catalysts on Rate and Maxwell-Boltzmann Distributions
- Determining Rate Law from Fast Initial Step
- How to Write Equilibrium Constant (K) Expressions
- How Modifying a Reaction Affects Equilibrium Constant, K
- The Reaction Quotient (Q): Predicting the Direction of Change
- ICE Tables – Solving for Equilibrium Constant and Equilibrium Concentrations
- Le Chatelier’s Principle, Pt. 1: Concentration
- Le Chatelier’s Principle, Pt. 2: Pressure
- Le Chatelier’s Principle, Pt. 3: Temperature
- Solubility Product
- Example: Calculating Molar Solubility from Equilibrium Constant
- Example: Determining Whether a Precipitate Will Form
- Example: Determining Which Solid Will Precipitate First
- Intro to Acids & Bases | Amphoteric, Conjugates, Dissociation vs. Neutralization
- Strong Acid / Strong Base Titration
- pH Calculations for a STRONG Acid / Strong Base Titration
- pH Calculations for a WEAK Acid / Strong Base Titration
- Lab – Titration (Strong Acid with a Strong Base) w/Vernier drop counter & pH probe
If you’re a teacher and you’ve found the resources on my website helpful and want to buy me a coffee or something, you can click the button below or give through Venmo (username: JustinSiebert).
If you’re a student, I don’t want your money. But I love comments, so feel free to leave me a comment on this site or on a YouTube video!
Thank you so much!